Thursday, January 24, 2008

animation

3 legged legs contacted me saying they want to bring my characters to life. I really cant wait to see what they come up with.
they're trying to make my characters into puppets. Been drawing up sooooooooo many characters.........by the time i get home my hands start to ache and my creativity runs low. makes me think if i should freelance in something non art related and save up my hands for studio time.
check out some of 3ll works.......such a creative bunch.


here's a few of the characters i design......really just brainstorming at this point.


3 comments:

Julienne Hsu said...

o, thats so kewl, the video is jeff soto's too, congrats! are they going to air your animation? or only online?
i'm so excited for u too :)

Herman G. said...

Thats great, Thanks for the inspring graphics Andrew. Havent pick up a paint brush or a can for a year now. I put it on pause, Animation is is pretty much acting, I have a utube page on my animation progression. Got lucky Iam taking classes under an animator from Dreamworks, Chris Kirshbaum. By the end of this year May be we can colaborate http://www.youtube.com/user/Herman76

I can do all that 3d stuff mostly at the pad, The Haunted House Toon is all my creation and set up..
This is a cool blog nice and active. Keep on rockin

J. Fiorino said...

Andrew, your work is truly unique! I hear your going to be in the next issue of Swallow! Is this true? I frequent your blog often! Keep up the amazing work!

-J