Monday, July 28, 2008

crx




im nephew just turn 16 and he got himself a crx. seeing his car made me miss my crx. it was my first car. i think crx is a perfect first car because they are cheap and clean. my nephew car is too flashy for my taste. reminds me of a batmobile. the silver crx is a before and after it got stolen.


2 finished illustrations. type is going to be on the top of the green piece, so i wanted to keep that area as clean as possible.
i usually don't show illustrations in a gallery setting because it's a bit too narrative and too art directed. but I think these might work in a gallery....... .

11 comments:

Rich Pellegrino said...

nice colors and compositions as usual. i'd hang these in my place except that blonde dude is creepy as fuck. make him a hot girl and you have yourself a buyer!

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

These are great. I really like the colours in the top one - especially the sky. I wish I had your colour sense:)

Nimit Malavia said...

The illustrations look rad dude!!
I think they have just the right amount of intrigue to fit in the gallery scene...what were the illustration for?

dave said...

fire son!

Ivan's blog said...

The illustrations are great, I love your color Pallete. -Ivan

handmade jewelry said...

lol,so nice

常州麻将棋牌游戏中心 said...

It appears the level of my language is the need to improve, because some things I can not understand, but I still firmly believe that here is a very good article!

面对面视频斗地主 said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

splendid said...

dolce bag
dolce gabbana handbags
dolce gabbana bag
dolce gabbana handbag
balenciaga bag

nanfei87 said...

icicle25800

rfyhfjdgj said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,宅男,巨乳,女高中生援交妹,美女妹妹,美女,高貴美少女,美乳偶像護士,酒店,24小時,酒店美人