Tuesday, July 22, 2008

outro.

originally i was saving this one for a group show in 111 minna in a couple of weeks, but a collector wanted it so i had to make up for it with another piece. been extreamilyyyyy behind schedule lately. a friend from paris and portland's been staying with me for a couple of weeks and i've been playing tour guide. feeling really guilty when im painting and they are board as hell, so i try my best to be a good host. it's been a pleasure having them over but im going to go nuts from deadlines when they leave.


found this on my computer yesterday. one of my fav sets.

10 comments:

Randy Bantog said...

Wassup Andrew. cool stuff as usual!

Shawn Escott said...

More great artwork. Always amazing!

Owen said...

Yeah, these are dope matchboxes! It took a minute to get the second read of the matchstick teeth, but I'm glad I did because it's a stroke of mad genius.

Grace Albelda said...

I like this one! She's very cute.

Josh Kao said...

raelly like your new stuff =)

runescape gold said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

封神榜Ⅱ said...

Different people have different life, different people have different interpretations of human life, you may pay more attention small links, so you have style!

彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心 said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

superior said...

louis vuitton uk

huangrong99 said...

muse25800